We are not able to refund exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All items must be original, resalable condition
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged , so as not to be damaged in the post
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product,therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a traceable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit. If returned an item from outside Malaysia, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS' to avoid any customs charges. HIGHLINE is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns forms is enclosed with your goods
- No form may result in your return not being processed.
How long will it be before I get an exchange ?
We aim to process returns within 2 working days of receiving them. Once your return has been processed, and provided we have the exchange items in stock you should receive them within 3 working days. The overall expected time for an exchange can be up to 7 days upon receipt of the item.
How long will it be before I get a refund ?
We aim to process returns within 2 working days of receiving them, As long as the returned items meet our refund criteria, your refund will be with you 24 - 48 hours after your return is processed, depending on your card issuer.
Can you confirm you have received my return ?
We aim to process returns within 2 working days of receiving them. You will be notified by email once the return is complete.We suggest you make a note of the shipping reference given when you sent the item back. This will allow you to track parcel at every stage of delivery, including when we receive it.
There is a problem with the order I received
If there is an issue with your order when you receive it please contact out Customer Service Team as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as we can.
Where is my order ?
If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us
- Check the tracking link via dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts pf your parcel
- Sign in and check your account on the HIGHLINE website. Is your delivery address correct ? Are your contact details up to date ?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact our Customer Services team with your order number to hand. We will endeavor to find your parcel straight away. All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value, so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Can I change or cancel my order ?
If your order has been placed, but not dispatched, we will try to make the change or cancellation whenever possible. Please contact our Customer Service team via Telephone as soon as possible after placing the order. Please note, due to the speed at which our Dispatch team work we can now guarantees to change orders prior to shipping. If an order has been locked for processing by the Dispatch team it cannot be cancelled or amended. If you have already received your goods then we are happy to cancel or make changes in accordance to our Returns Policy.